I finished my dd's pair of "Micro Monkey Socks" . It is a downsized version of Cookie A's Monkey Socks. She loves them and in fact wore them for two days in a row (ew!). These are made out of the left over yarn from the Be Mine Socks. After a couple days of wear these litle nubs appeared on one of the socks. I was happy that they weren't ruined. A little disappointed in the yarn, but also I realize that this is what wool yarn does, and it is fix-able.
I freaked a little . As I am a novice sock knitter, little things like this do that to me. When I got brave i clipped the pills off. The fabric underneath was still intact, Phew!
I needed 2 dozen muffins for a children's activity tomorrow at the church building. Being the addicts we are in this family, blueberry or bannana-nut was going to do. I knew that I needed to make Chocolate-chocolate chip muffins. I found this recipe on the food network web-site. I think they turned out rather well, better than I evermade with a mix. i doubled the recipe and ended up with 2 dozen regular sized muffins, and 2 dozen mini-muffins.