Monday, August 25, 2008

Starting as I mean to go on.


Yes.... its another hobby blog by a mom/knitter/quilter
I have been wanting to start a blog. Shirrell, from Belle of the Ball podcast fame, started something that has encouraged me to do so. A contest. I can't resist a contest, especially fun ones.

On a recent podcast Shirrell had mentioned the New Year podcast by Brenda Dayne for which the theme was "Start as you mean to go on." I think of this saying on those days when things don't start out right. You know what I mean. Those days when everyone gets up late, they're crabby,and moving s-o-o-o s-l-o-o-w , I usually end up these mornings in psycho-mom mode. After I get the kids off to school and have a few moments to breathe, I know that I should have approached this day better. "starting as I mean to go" is becoming my daily mantra

I may not post frequently and participles might possibly be dangling all over the place. Knitters are forgiving people.

next post: If I can figure my way around the program pictures will be posted and more info on life in the Valley of the Sun

No comments: