Friday, August 29, 2008

What I love about the blog...

1. I can share my thoughts with the blog. It will not look at me with a glazed-over look in its eyes, tell me I'm wrong, or eat all the food in the refrigerator

2. I can show pictures to the blog. It does not ask me for 10 replicas of the project for all of its little friends.

3. I am learning new things about the blog. Ways to make it pretty. How to organize it and how to share.

4. I feel accountable for what I say or type on the blog. Prjects started and shared on the blog must be finished eventually.

I really like the blog. I have kind of learned to post links correctly, add buttons, and gadgets. For now though I will keep the blog simple.

On the needles today: I am obsessing about making a throw for my brother's mother-in-law. The obsession comes from buying the yarn several months ago.....and now not being able to find it. I hate it whan that happens. I was going to make her a Hemlock Ring Blanket by Jared Flood, from some lovely alpaca blend yarn. I really want to find that yarn..arrrgh!

I am going to look a little more and if I can't find it I will settle down with my Monkey socks

No comments: