Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 4


earflap hats
Originally uploaded by dnaprice66
I really am thankful for knitting. I haven't done much with it this year either in the way of production or learning new techniques. It has been more of a coping mechanism this year. It keeps me sane while sitting in waiting rooms, car pickup lines after school, and during children's lessons.
i can wow people with my ability to take a piece of string and turn it into a hat,shawl or mittens. Strangers will come up and talk to me to share a memory of their mother/grand mother knitting or how they would like to learn to knit,
It keeps me from snacking on things that aren't good for me and it helps me focus. Knitting brought into my life a group of friends I wouldn't of gained.
I'm really grateful for knitting

No comments: