Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November= 27 days of Thankfulness

My son (who will be coming home from his mission in December) sent us a SD card from his camer. Is had 6 months of pics and videos of his life. There were a lot of goofy shots and some really pretty ones. This was my favorite. Actually my favorite is a picture of him in the foreground with the lighthouse in the background. I'm thankful that my son is willing to put his life on hole for 2 years to serve the Lord and others. He has grown in both spiritually and emotionally. He looks super skinny in the pictures. I can't wait to hug him and have him sitting on the couch and his legs taking up all the floor space in the living room. (he is 6'6" tall)

Now to see if I can keep this up throughout November. Consistency has not been my strength lately.

No comments: