Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Tan Line


S6301049
Originally uploaded by dnaprice66
Like my tan line? Due to the Arizona weather , I can usually wear sandals March through the end of November. The part of my foot that is covered by the sandal strap is pretty pasty looking.
The youngest dd's swimming lessons are now in the evening, at the pool where my oldest works. Its fun to watch him teach the little kids how to swim. This pool has a zero depth entry that gradually slopes to the 3-ft deep kiddie area. They manager of the pool let parents bring lounge chairs up to the edge of the Zero Depth area and so we can stick our feet in the water...All I have to do is close my eyes, smell the chlorine and pretend I'm somewhere exotic instead of a neighborhood city pool. Oh yeah, I can knit while I wait too.